Andrew Robert McComb
Andrew, formally trained as a photographer is also a hands on creative. He enjoys adventures in travel as much as his time spent at home in his shop. Recently he has become more interested in health and wellness and the healing arts, and recently earned a certificate from the Integrative Institue of Nutrition in New York. Andrew is currently based out of Milwaukee WI.
- Photography focused BFA 2008, Columbia College Chicago.
- Some gallery shows and work in publications awhile back.
- Completed course in custom bicycle design and construction with Doug Fattic 2009.
- Apprenticed in the custom bicycle fab shops of Joseph Ahearne and Mitch Pryor in 2012.
- Is also mildly skilled in home rehabbing and auto mechanics.